- [Malformations in the offspring of pregnant women with epilepsy. Presentation of an international registry of antiepileptic drugs and pregnancy (EURAP)]
Rev Neurol. 2002 Mar 1-15;34(5):476-80.
- [EURAP: An International Pregnancy Registry for the Evaluation of the Comparative Teratogenic Effects of Antiepileptic Drugs.]
Epilepsia 42 Suppl. 7:293(Abst. 3.243), 2001.
- [Seizure control and treatment in pregnancy: observations from the EURAP epilepsy pregnancy registry.]
Neurology. 2006 Feb 14;66(3):354-60.
- [Utilization of antiepileptic drugs during pregnancy: comparative patterns in 38 countries based on data from the EURAP registry.]
Epilepsia 2009 Oct;50(10):2305-2309.
- [Dose-dependent risk of malformations with antiepileptic drugs: an analysis of data from the EURAP epilepsy and pregnancy registry.]
Lancet Neurol. 2011 Jul;10(7):609-17.
- [Seizure control and treatment changes in pregnancy: observations from the EURAP epilepsy pregnancy registry.]
Epilepsia. 2013 Sep;54(9):1621-7.
- [Antiepileptic drugs and intrauterine death: A prospective observational study from EURAP.]
Neurology. 2015 Aug 18;85(7):580-8.
- [Dose-dependent teratogenicity of valproate in mono- and polytherapy: An observational study.]
Neurology. 2015 Sep 8;85(10):866-72.
- [Withdrawal of valproic acid treatment during pregnancy and seizure outcome: Observations from EURAP]
Epilepsia. 2016 Aug;57(8):e173-7.
- [Comparative risk of major congenital malformations with eight different antiepileptic drugs: a prospective cohort study of the EURAP registry]
Lancet Neurol. 2018 Jun;17(6):530-538.